Monday, October 30, 2006

Rainbow of Wires


So it appears that I might of found a "source" for some wires...freakin sweet. It's funny, wires are cheap as hell, but when you need 12 different color wires in about 5-7ft range it starts to add up since you have buy spools of each one. How can something so small need so many different freaking wires! So now if I can get the wires I'm going to try to build my own wiring harness. I think this will be a pretty cool thing to do, I'll know a lot more about the bike if I do this myself and maybe I can try to come up with a slightly less confusing way to do it. I haven't decided the best way to bundle them all together. I might go the fancy heat shrink wrap method or just zip ties...we'll see.

Wire Colors Needed:
1. Red
2. Brown
3. Green
4. Black
5. White
6. Purple
7. Pink
8. Light Blue
9. Dark Blue
10. Yellow
11. White/Red
12. White/Green

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Slap it together and lets go for a ride!