Monday, July 24, 2006

The joy


Sometimes I feel silly owning a scooter that I rarely get to ride anymore, I feel like a scooter poser which is pretty sad if you think of those two words...scooter and poser.

BUT, then I get a chance to ride again, even just a short ride down to a local coffee shop to do homework assignment after homework assignment...and I remember how free you feel on a scooter and how when you are riding you get to clear your mind of everything...there is only one thing on your mind and thats riding. Riding and of course not dying.

At my old job I loved my scooter rides home to and from work. Those rides were the only time during the day that I was unreachable...I couldn't pick up my cell phone, I couldn't answer questions that I've answered before. I just got to ride and smile.

No comments: