Monday, July 03, 2006

Wires!



Ok, so it's been over 6 months since last posted and 6 months since I've touched my P200E.

I finally got my paint right and I'm starting to run the old wires through the frame. This is a serious pain in the ass. The funny thing I did some googling on running wires and I end up finding my own blog and man was it not helpful.

So if you know anything about wiring and know of any good guides or wiring diagrams outside of the standard diagrams that require electrical engineering degrees let me know.

Hopefully I'll spend some more time on the scoot, but with work and school, it's going to be tough.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So when is the scooter going to be on the road? And by on the road I mean not taking up space in the laundry shed where its awkward-shaped metal parts nick the shins of innocent passers by.

Mrs. Monkey Scoot.